[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX XDM support

Oscar Cid ocid1973 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:40:28 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've running FreeNX 0.7-3-* on OpenSuse 12.1. I'm able to connect to a
remote desktop using !M client to connect to a Windows machine using
RDP and it works fine. I can connect VNC way throught FreeNX server to
the Windows Machine too. I configured a Linux Box with XDM and I try
to connect it throught FreeNX server and always appears login screen
of my FreeNX server and not of the new linux box ;-(
I red a Fabian answer from 2007 about that XDM is not supported by
FreeNX. Is that answer true at this time? Are there any way to connect
to a remote desktop linux box throught a FreeNX Server?

Ex.

LinuxClient !M client <------>FreeNX Server <-----------> LinuxBox
Remote Desktop

My apologizes for my english explanation.
Regards!

--
Òscar Cid Sole

--