[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Logging in takes a long time

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Sun May 1 10:18:50 UTC 2011

Hi

You have to use freenx karmic packages for ubuntu instead of lucid. This is
a server side know issue.

Uninstall freenx in the server. Go to /etc/apt/sourced.d/ and edit the
freenx referenced file and replace lucid by karmic. Then sudo apt-get update
and install freenx again using official ubuntu guide
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FreeNX

It will be work fine again.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz