[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem running KDE applications in rootless sessions on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:50:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

A lot of KDE applications return immediately and spawn the real command
under another pid, a bit like a deamon (but not quite).
I am not aware of any effective and seamless workaround.
You can wrap them in a script that does not exit, but then how/when do
you choose to terminate that script...

Cheers
Antoine