[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Flickering problem

Marco Passerini marco.passerini at csc.fi
Wed Mar 2 13:34:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

We tried with several client computers, many have the same problem.
I'm pretty sure that the problem now is iDesk, the icons are the only
part which is flickering. The whole NX session is really slow when they
flicker, while whenever they are covered by a window the session becomes
responsive again.
I will try looking for a different iconset manager or some other
solution in this direction.

Marco