[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX on OpenSUSE-11.3

GreenJelly at web.de GreenJelly at web.de
Wed Jan 12 08:24:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

I made it. Sorry, my fault.

The packages from Urs did the trick. What prevented FreeNX (the RDP/VNC-part)
from working, were my manually created symlinks (that I mentioned in my last
post). It is a miracle for me, how this construct works (you see, I'm not a scripting
guru), but it does its job. Perhaps (I hope) I'll find the time to study the script ...

I'm sure it works out of the box with the packages from Urs.

Thanks a lot.

Frank