[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX on OpenSUSE-11.3

GreenJelly at web.de GreenJelly at web.de
Wed Jan 12 07:07:02 UTC 2011

Hi Urs,

>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/beyerle:/NX/openSUSE_11.3/
>Feel free to test this build. BTW. "My" FreeNX rpm is based on 0.73 and includes all patches I could find for FreeNX
>which are related to opensuse. The NX rpm is just based on NX from opensuse build project 'NX'.

Many thanks for your hint. I just tried your packages, instead of the "official" packages.

When I try to open a RDP session, I get an error, telling me: in row 6 /usr/bin/nxdesktop /usr/lib/NX/nxdesktop can't be found (I get something very similar for VNC). And indeed, there is no nxdesktop under /usr/lib/NX ... is there something that I have to install on top?

Thanks so far,
Frank