[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX-kNX Digest, Vol 73, Issue 17

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:07:01 UTC 2010

Thanks Fritz.

I've been using x2go  very successfully with windows, linux both of which
have excellent sound at the client.
The  x2go os-x still does not support pulseaudio so its sound is not near as
good.

x2go implements their own server but they use the NX transport libraries.

Is there any possibility of looking at their source code and seeing how they
implemented Windows & Linux Pulseaudio
and perhaps utilize that with the FreeNX server ?

Brian