[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Segfault on connecting to :0

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Mon Sep 27 10:49:21 UTC 2010

Olivier Sannier <obones at free.fr> wrote on 24/09/2010 20:43:04:

[SNIP]
> Install the RPM (and its dependencies) from the Mandriva repository

Sounds like no mandriva people recognized this  . .

[SNIP]
> Apparently nxagent crashes right after I select the running session.
>
> This is a running KDE session that I can interact with perfectly when
> using the keyboard and monitor on the linux host itself.

Hmm

If this is your first NX connection, there should be no running sessions.

Running sessions are previous NX sessions which have been
disconnected from their remote work station, and are continuing
to run as "background" sessions.

Try connecting again and terminating any sessions it finds,
then start a new session.