[FreeNX-kNX] Configuring FreeNX Server to use a spesific interface for ssh auth.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:36:19 UTC 2010

I run FreeNX 0.7.3 on Ubuntu 10.04. I have two NICs and I run ssh on
one of them, bound to that IP. When sshd is listening on 0.0.0.0, then
I can login with freenx without any difficulties, but when I bind ssh
to one of the interfaces, then I get "authentication failed" from
nxserver. Obviously, I can still connect to sshd. In node.conf, I can
configure which port sshd is listening on, but how do I tell it to use
a specific interface?

Thanks.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad