[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with close session

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:19:59 UTC 2010

Sergio,

When you try to log in from the other machine, the session you try to
connect is really opened or you closed on before in the first computer? I
show in your screen-shot session status is Not Available and it can means
maybe it's closing at the same time. Is the server a very old machine? Do
you have installed freenx from launchpad ppa? Did you try first NoMachine NX
Free on before?

Maybe must to do a clean ubuntu 9.10 installation and after install freenx
from ppa and try again. I have done this with a lot of customers and always
works fine at the first.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz