[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with close session

sergio garcia escriche sergei.garcia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 19:19:25 UTC 2010

Hi Ricardo,

This is my situation. I have an Ubuntu 9.04 with Freenx Server, the NX
client . The client that i use is in both operative systems(linux and
windows). I found because don't show the dialog box when i put the close
button. The reason was that i install the freenx server but i don't install
the nx client and i think that the client have some option or library that
you show the box. But now I have another problem :

When i run a Windows session all is ok. Then when i would like to open this
session in another computer then appears at dialog box with the session and
this option button: Resume, terminate, new. But resume is disabled.  Do you
know how can i do to resume will be enabled?? I attach with this document
the box with my problem.

Thank you very much,

Sergio