[FreeNX-kNX] Sabayon/xnest and FreeNX

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Mon Jun 14 11:54:51 UTC 2010

"olaf-linux at gmx.de" <olaf-linux at gmx.de> wrote on 10/06/2010 10:59:56:

> Am Donnerstag, den 03.06.2010, 10:54 +0100 schrieb chris at ccburton.com:
> > a simpler window manager IceWM or LXDE,
>
> How can I run IceWM from a computer over the www with nomachine-client?
> There are only others in the menu (kde, gnome, xdm, ...) but not IceWM.

You can set it in "Custom" "Run the following command" in the client.

You can set it as the "default X client script" on the server and run it
via "Custom" "run the default X client script on the server"

You can set it in the FreeNX nxacl file, which will stop users changing to
kde or
gnome by altering their client settings. I did a previous posting with an
example.

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ