[FreeNX-kNX] Looking for an X event recorder to record and playback NX sessions

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Mon Jun 14 10:11:23 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I am looking for an event recorder that can record an individual NX
session window on a Linux / X11 desktop and playback the event stream to
multiple concurrent NX sessions afterwards. The goal ist to run a
desktop benchmark against multiple sessions and put some substantial
load on the applications running inside (mostly, Java apps).

I've been looking around for a while but can only find tools that work
for an entire desktop, like xmacro and xnee.

If anyone is aware of something usable I'd appreciate a hint. Thank you!

--
Watson's Law:
	The reliability of machinery is inversely proportional to the