[FreeNX-kNX] windows/osx shares fail to mount

Johannes Scholz lgdlubyou at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:46:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

i am using freenx 0.73 on ubuntu 10.04 (0.7.3.git100327.e224628-0~ppa7~lucid, freenx stable ppa).

I can login just fine and everything works as expected, except that my shares would not mount at all.
I get the little message box saying "info: share: //mycomputer.local/my_share" failed to mount:"
(no reason given).

I increased the debug level to 7 but the logs do not give me any hints.
The smb portforwards get created just fine and i can manually mount my shares.

I am running out of ideas here, help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Johannes Scholz