[FreeNX-kNX] Arrow keys do not work [temporary solution]

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:58:22 UTC 2010

Actually it's not so easy.
On current xorg the evdev rules is used.
So every model is using a evdev based keymap.
On the other hand nx that is xorg 6.9 based uses xfre86 rules.

You can switch nx to use evdev rules, then you will have the models
mapped correctly.
But the keyboard on Windows/osx clients probably will be broken badly.

You can try to switch you client machine xorg to use xfree86 rules. By
changing xorg.conf.

I've already explained the situation when I made the patch a long time ago.

Regards.
Marcelo