[FreeNX-kNX] Arrow keys do not work [temporary solution]

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:34:36 UTC 2010

L.S.

I am using NXclient from NoMachine Version 3.3.0-6 on an openSUSE 11.2 system
and NXserver Version 2.1.0-72 on an openSUSE 11.3-RC2 system.

After making a connection the arrow keys and the Del key do not work or have
the wrong result.

Searching revealed that I have to give the command:
"setxkbmap -model evdev -layout us,us -variant intl"
to make them work as could be expected. So this is for me the temporary
solution. nxserver should take care of this and apparently not use the setting
in System Settings -> Country/Region & Language -> Keyboard layout which is
currently "setxkbmap -model logiex110 -layout us,us -variant intl,". So the
model is wrong.

I wonder if I should file it as a bug in kde.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf