[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and softphone

bliblop44 bliblop44 at yopmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:25:18 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for all your answers.

I don't need synchronization between audio and video.
And I understood that it can not be correct to use a UDP protocol inside a
TCP tunnel...

Anyway, my NX client will be connected to the server through Internet.

I have 2 options to connect the client to the server :
- building an OpenVPN tunnel to the remote location, and using a non
encrypted NX session in that tunnel (is that possible ?)
- connecting the NX client to the server using NX Encrypted protocol.

What would be the best solution ?

Thanks.
Regards,
Benoit.