[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent does not exit

Alfred Rapozo alfred.rapozo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:49:08 UTC 2009

Ive configured my nx clients to use a script that checks the user and if necesary prompts the user to change its password, after that the script runs firefox only. After that the user just quits firefox.
What is happening is this, after one or two minutes after the user closes firefox, the session is closed by freenx, but sometimes the nxagent process for a specific user does not close. If I check with nxserver --list the user is not there, but ps -ef | grep username shows the nxagent running for that same user.
How can I guarantee that when the user closes firefox, the whole session will be logged off?
Sent via BlackBerry®.