[FreeNX-kNX] use nxclient to access remote smb server using ssh tunnel

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 14:12:13 UTC 2009

I don't think there are doc/howto about this feature.

If you are using linux clients, you can easily create a nxssh wrapper
that create tunnels to the server. Something like this:
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/freenx/trunk/freenx-utils/nxpublickey/nxssh-usermode

But if you want to do something like this on windows clients, I think
you will need to create a c nxssh wrapper. Don't know if a script works
on this scenario.
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/freenx/trunk/freenx-utils/nxpublickey/nxssh-4US.c

Regards.
Shima