[FreeNX-kNX] Fwd: nxproxy usage?

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Wed Jun 24 22:29:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:12:24 -0400
Joshua Kinard <joshua.kinard at sdc-world.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Anyways, thanks for the tips.  I'll take a look at the links later on and see if I can think up anything new.

Here's some more links for you :-)

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_WhoItWorksProtocol
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2006-June/003537.html
http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=772&group_id=2978

You could also look at how the qtnx client from George Wright does it - it uses the nxcl library for the
underlaying communication IIRC. Maybe there are some hints there that could help you...

http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/freenx/tags/freenx-client_freenx-client-0.9/

I hope you have success in your efforts and that you publish your findings/scripts, because a setup
with smartcard authentication would surely be of interest to more people than me :-)

Regards,
Terje