[FreeNX-kNX] NX Protocol Specification

George Wright gwright at kde.org
Mon Jun 5 14:33:26 UTC 2006

I've been working on documenting the NX client/server protocol and I've just
finished the first draught of it. There are still a few blanks where it is
completely undocumented and where I haven't been able to guess or work out
what's going on.

I'd be very grateful if people could proofread the following document and let
me know of any errors I've made or any additions which need to be made:

http://www.gwright.org.uk/protocol.pdf

It's basically an expanded version of the NX Client Developers' Guide but
solely for the interaction between the client and the server inside nxssh. It
also includes some stuff on suspending and resuming sessions.

--
George Wright, http://www.gwright.org.uk
KDE Developer - http://www.kde.org