[FreeNX-kNX] keyboard mapping

Aidan Marks aidan at cisco.com
Tue Jun 16 07:35:22 UTC 2009

It's been broken for some time on gentoo.

server -

net-misc/nxserver-freenx-0.7.3_p104-r1
net-misc/nx-3.3.0-r4
x11-base/xorg-server-1.5.3-r6

client -

net-misc/nxclient-3.3.0.6

setxkbdmap doesn't help.

sigh.

I'd been hoping it would just get fixed - it is a regression as it
worked for a long time. can't remember which update broke it. :(