[FreeNX-kNX] Web control

Rafi Gabzu rafig at compass-eos.com
Thu Jul 30 19:20:37 UTC 2009

Hi ,
I installed Server on Linux Desktop (ubuntu 9.1) and Client on the Windows laptop , and it works.
But then I found I can control the server through the web. I installed Apache and web companion (the way the docs recommended) on Server.
Now , how do I actually see and control my desktop via my laptop through web? What is the exact syntax?
I might be missing a basic understanding about web control since I didn't find in the docs how exactly it should be done ...
Thanks.