[FreeNX-kNX] Ubuntu Log in screen

Carlos Sosa casosac at correo.nu
Tue Jul 21 12:39:35 UTC 2009

Hi:

There is an option to resume your OWN open (active) session, Mario forgot to
mention ...

If you log to localhost (127.0.0.1) with nxclient from your FIRST login to
your server, then you could suspend  this session, go to another place (or
PC) and resume this susspend sesion.

Hop this helps for a better understanding of freenx potential.

Regards

Carlos