[FreeNX-kNX] Eclipse team commit results in freezed session

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Fri Jul 10 23:56:06 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I use eclipse a lot over nx, and a lot of times, but not all the time,
when I commit using subversion, my session freezes as soon as I get to
the window where you enter the commit message. I've had this error
with different eclipse versions, and different subversion providers.

If I disconnect the session, I won't be able to resume it, no matter
how often I try. I have to terminate the session to be able to connect
to nx again.

The log files don't seem to indicate anything which I can connect to
the issue. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks,
~David