[FreeNX-kNX] Windows NX client custom screen size?

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 17:59:31 UTC 2009

The only solution I found was to switch the second screen to be the primary one. This works well when the screens always have the same configuration.

Unfortunately if the smaller screen is a laptop panel and the larger one an external monitor that is only sometimes connected, it is a pain. Windows reverts some of your settings when the external screen is absent.

On the whole I find Windows' multiple screen management leaves a lot to be desired!