[FreeNX-kNX] problems w/ freenx 0.7.3 w/ latest nomachine sources on RHEL5...

Mario Becroft mb at gem.win.co.nz
Sat Jan 31 00:10:17 UTC 2009

Matt Nicholson <sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com> writes:

> Mario, what port would that be? I assume we're talking a unix socket, not a tcp
> port?

I had in mind the error "Cannot establish any listening sockets" which
seems to imply that it was trying to listen. Presumably a TCP socket on
the X11 display port 6000 + screen number. Mind you, I think by default
freenx disables tcp connections to the nxagent, so maybe not.

I don't actually know what is wrong, sorry, just suggesting a possible
avenue for diagnosis.

--
Mario Becroft <mb at gem.win.co.nz>