[FreeNX-kNX] freenx and real X-session

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:38:27 UTC 2009

Actually, it is possible to shadow the local X.
Download the following diff and apply to nxserver. Then you must select
shadow on your nxclient session, it will offer to shadow the local X.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~freenx-team/freenx-server/ubuntu/revision/86

But shadow sessions is not as fast as a native nx session.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
Shima