[FreeNX-kNX] Can't connect to nxserver from nxclient

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Mon Jan 26 12:46:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

please check if the ssh key in the nx user homedir on the NX Server (/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/client.id_dsa.key at RedHat Enterprise/Centos) and the key in your .nxs file are the same and your server has public key authentication for ssh enabled. If this is ok please provide more information like OS, installed version of FreeNX and NX Libs, ...

Cheers,
Florian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------