[FreeNX-kNX] Can't connect to nxserver from nxclient

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:23:01 UTC 2009

I am new to freenx so forgive me if the answer is simple. I want to connect two
boxes both with Fedora 10 but am getting authentication failure. It is difficult
to diagnose what the problem is. Nothing in /var/log/messages or secure. Only
hint I get is from pam-unix which reports through Logwatch:

sshd:
    Authentication Failures:
       nx (epowork.epolan.dk): 1 Time(s)

Is there anything I can do to further diagnose what's going on? BTW I have
disabled selinux so it is not from there the problem comes.

--
Erik.