[FreeNX-kNX] log in with DSA private key

Chris Henderson henders254 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:49:39 UTC 2009

I'm trying to log in with DSA private key from Windows XP NX cilent
(3.3.0.6). I have cut and paste the DSA Private key from my FreeNX
server's /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/client.id_dsa.key to the XP
cilent. But my NX client is asking for a username and password. If I
click "Login as a guest user" I get an error "Your guest account has
expired. Please login as a guest to get a new account".

How can I log in using the keys and not the user name and password?

Thanks.