[FreeNX-kNX] Special Keys in Keypad

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Tue Jan 20 13:11:26 UTC 2009

Hello,

for our Editor we need some Special Keys on the Key-Pad (the old
VT100-Style I think).

So I write a File for Xmodmap wich should change the key-settings (a
similar file works on our normal SuSE-10.2-System).

I wrote a line "keycode  80 = KP_8 Up".
I load this file with xmodmap.
In xev there is a "up" when I'm in nx, on our unix-System theres a KP_8.
With shift + Keypad-8 in NX there is a KP_8 and on the Unix-System there
is a "up".

Another line: "keycode  86 = KP_Subtract KP_Separator"

On NX theres always a "KP_Subtract", doesn't matter if with shift or
without shift. On our system the effect is as expected.

Can anybody tell my why there is this strange behaviour?

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München