[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent hangs with openoffice.org

Phil Stricker stril at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 18:59:29 UTC 2009

Mario Becroft schrieb:

>> As I had to fix the problem fast, I tried CentOS 5.1 and now, the
>> problem does not occure again.
>> Tomorrow, I will setup a test-system with CentOS 5.2 to gibe you the
>> report :-)
>>

> That's interesting that it does not happen with CentOS 5.1.
>
> Are you running with disk cache enabled or disabled in nxclient?
>
> What are the versions of nx and openoffice in CentOS 5.1 compared to
> CentOS 5.2?

Hi!

The problem is hard to catch, because it does just appear after a while.
I did not find the key that happens when nxagent starts to go on 100%
cpu load.
At the moment, the test-system with CentOS 5.2 runs, too....

I am using the same versions on CentOS 5.2 and CentOS 5.1. Both times
with disk cache disabled and enabled.
Openoffice Version: 2.3.0-6.5
I tried nx version 3.1.0-6, 3.2.0-8 and 3.3.0-3 with the same result.

Phil