[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient-3 unicode copy and paste from linux to windows problem

Mohammad Sahami sahami2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 07:34:20 UTC 2009

When I see Page Source of an arabic page in mozilla running on a remote
Gnome, it appears as &#dddd. It is the same for Internet Explorer running on
Windows xp client too. But I don't know why when I copy an arabic text from
remote Gnome (running through nxclient), It will change to \udddd in windows
xp client.
I informed nomachine about that and sent them link of this post.

They wrote they will queue it up for investigation by their developers.

Regards,
M. Sahami