[FreeNX-kNX] problems w/ freenx 0.7.3 w/ latest nomachine sources on RHEL5...

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Mon Feb 2 09:17:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

please check if /tmp/.X11-unix dir is created. Nxagent doesn't create it but depends on it. If on the machine a local X11 server is running the dir is created by this X11 server but if not (e.g.: Runlevel 3) nxagent doesn't create it but depends on it. The error message in the log files is the same as mentioned.

Cheers Florian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------