[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client stuck at "Negotiating link parameters"

Lorenzo Campanelli lorenzocampanelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:31:20 UTC 2009

Mathis,
   Have you checked in the "Advanced" settings to make sure "Disable
encryption of all traffic" is unchecked?  I've found that clients with this
checked fail to connect similar to your issue.
   Also, you should be aware that NXClient 3.3.0 has changes that do not
work well with freenx 0.7.3.  We've seen a mouse issue for a specific
application when it will skip and shift the actual pointer to the lower
right corner of the cursor icon.  Try to get an earlier copy of NXClient (ie
3.0.0) if possible.

-Lorenzo