[FreeNX-kNX] Sepcial Font for Application

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Mon Apr 20 08:07:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a special application that needs a cp866-Font (cyrillian).
How do I get this font to be used by NX?
I've copied the DIr with the font to the Clients-Font-Dir, but the Font
is still not available.

How do I add a Font correctly? On the local X-Server the application is
working.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München