[FreeNX-kNX] How can I get sound on a client when the server has no soundcard

Freerk Kalsbeek f.kalsbeek at mindswitch.nl
Sun Sep 28 20:09:10 UTC 2008

In the meantime I got a bit further.
I am able to play a soundfile using esdplay. I'm also able to set the
Gstreamer output to ESD, but this does not seem to work as expected.
The mixer applet still does not work and playing a soundfile with any other
application the nxesd leads to nothing.
Is it possible to have *ALL* sound directed to the remote ESD server running
on my client?

Regard,
Freerk