[FreeNX-kNX] rdp over freeNX: Unknown option: -o

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Sat Sep 27 16:01:54 UTC 2008

Kai Lappalainen schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i stumbled over the same error message. I don't know what it means, but this
> is what I did:
>
> in node conf change:
>
> COMMAND_RDESKTOP=/usr/bin/rdesktop
> ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP="1"
> ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP_KEYBOARD="1"
>
> the same applies to get VNC working:
>
> COMMAND_VNCVIEWER=/usr/bin/vncviewer
> ENABLE_EXTERNAL_VNCVIEWER="1"
>
> (rdesktop and vncviewer have to be installed)

Thanks @ Kai.
This works.
but @ Fabian: Why is rdesktop called with the option "-o"? This option
seem never existend in rdesktop.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München