[FreeNX-kNX] rdp over freeNX: Unknown option: -o

Kai Lappalainen nxlist at httgmbh.net
Fri Sep 26 00:45:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

i stumbled over the same error message. I don't know what it means, but this
is what I did:

in node conf change:

COMMAND_RDESKTOP=/usr/bin/rdesktop
ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP="1"
ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP_KEYBOARD="1"

the same applies to get VNC working:

COMMAND_VNCVIEWER=/usr/bin/vncviewer
ENABLE_EXTERNAL_VNCVIEWER="1"

(rdesktop and vncviewer have to be installed)

Best regards,
Kai