[FreeNX-kNX] How can I get sound on a client when the server has no soundcard

Freerk Kalsbeek f.kalsbeek at mindswitch.nl
Tue Sep 16 09:49:22 UTC 2008

Hi Roland,

Thanx for the hint, but unfortunately I can't get it working.
Can you tell which parts of the flash installation you performed and which
steps are not needed?
I couldn't install rpms for libflashsupport and pulseaudio-devel for
instance. Did you skip those as well or did you use an extra repository to
get the rpms from.

Regards,
Freerk