[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX wiki: help needed

Nico Zanferrari nicozanf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:13:47 UTC 2008

Hi,
     following Alastair Johnson suggestion I think it's better to start a
new thread on this subject!

The original wiki pages on Berlios (
http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ
) seem to be working again.

Terje has made a nice PDF document which can be used in order to restructure
and  update the wiki, see
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2008-May/007059.html

2008/10/22 Terje Andersen <terander at guard.zapto.org> wrote
> In my view, the current content in combination with any new content needs
a restructuring.
> Any suggestions on how to better structure and link content so it's easier
to navigate and find the correct information?

I've just added navigation links on the bottom of all the FAQ pages. But
help for restructuring and  updating the wiki is needed.