[FreeNX-kNX] What window is spawned after authentication in qtnx?

Javier Delgado javi.fiu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:16:13 UTC 2008

Hello  All,

I am working on creating a custom client for NX. I think I now have a
general
idea of how qtnx works with libnxcl. However, after the client-server
negotiation is finished, there is another window that is spawned
(seemingly a
NoMachine window), which is where the actual remote desktop canvas is.
After
this, the qtnx program exits. What I am trying to figure out is what
program
this window belongs to. Can anybody tell me?

thanks,

javier