[FreeNX-kNX] Shadow session crach is client destop size is set to "available area"

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Sat Oct 11 20:09:16 UTC 2008

lø., 11.10.2008 kl. 18.54 +0200, skrev Hai Zaar:
> Native NX destop shadowing works great! That's just amazing!
> However I've found one bug:
> If in the nxclient (from !machine) I set in General tab Destop to be
> Shadow and Display to "Available Area" instead of default "as on
> server",  nxagent exits with the following error:
>     Error: Aborting session with 'Unrecognized option: -geometry'.

Is this actually a bug?
If you want to shadow a session which is 1280x1024 and you choose
"available area" (which is like 1170x960), it will be impossible
(without resizing, which I don't think is supported) to shadow this
session.

I thought that it why it says "as on server" meaning the resolution the
shadowed session uses?

Regards,
Terje