[FreeNX-kNX] Filing bug/trouble report with nomachine.com (was: Cannot reconnect to session)

Michael Schmarck michael.schmarck at habmalnefrage.de
Fri Oct 10 06:14:39 UTC 2008

Hello.

Sorry for sending a reply so soon, but I forgot to ask
that question in my previous mail :(

2008/10/7 Terje Andersen <terander at guard.zapto.org>:

> I don't know if it's the same issue that has resurfaced, but maybe do a
> trouble/bug report to NoMachine could clarify this, and if indeed this is a
> bug, they will have the needed info to fix it.

How would you actually do that? I'm using the Free version of
nomachine.com's nx. I don't plan to buy/pay something.

On http://www.nomachine.com/contactus.php there's no
mentioning of contacting them for bug/trouble reports.

http://www.nomachine.com/se/index.php talks about
purchasing something.

Do I understand that right, that they don't care much about
problems from non-paying "customers", but instead prefer
to wait until a paying customer has the same problem?

Michael