[FreeNX-kNX] USer can not log in Over NX

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Tue Oct 7 12:01:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've running freeNX 0.7.2 and 3.2.0 running under SUSE 10.2.

Login works for me and some other User, but one USer can not log in.
The log is not speaking very much, here is it:

-- NX SERVER START: -c /usr/bin/nxserver - ORIG_COMMAND=
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 2.1.0-72 OS (GPL, using backend: 3.2.0)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 2.1.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 2.1.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: karin
NX> 102 Password:
Info: Auth method: su

At this point the Log is standing, the Client terminates the Connection
with Timeout.
On the same client, I can log in perfectly, but this user not.

What can I do to solve this error? I tried different Loglevel, the
result is the same.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München