[FreeNX-kNX] freeNX and Kubuntu 8.04

torcaz99 torcaz99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:39:26 UTC 2008

Hallo:
 (This is the first time i post on this forums, so sorry if i make any
mistake).

 I'm trying to install freeNX on Kubuntu 8.04.

 I´m not sure if repository i've taken is OK or not, but when I open a
session, server session X hangs.

 I've also installed some packages form nomachine, so now I'm not sure if
I've installed it ok.

 I would like to know:
 - Where can I download packages for Kubuntu 8.04?
 - How many sessions  can be opened with the free version (is liminted to
2)?
 - Can I publish applications for accesing them with a browser? How can I do
it?

 Thansks