[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Server with CIFS client printing

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Wed Nov 19 04:54:22 UTC 2008

Hi Justin,

I have the exact same question, but have not had any success either
getting it to work or getting any help.

The puzzling thing is that it partially worked in a different setup
before I decided to clean up everything and redo from the beginning
(obviously different NX version, OS version etc.). The main thing is
that I do not know how NX ties the different things together, so
without some help from the developers I guess it is going to take a
lot of work.

If you make any headway, please let me know.

Thanks,
Prakash