[FreeNX-kNX] Suspended Session

Stefan Kohlsmann Genlog25 at gmx.de
Sun May 25 10:38:43 UTC 2008

> I would be interested in hearing how you've configured your FreeNX
> servers/network so I could add the solution (and any other setups) to
> the docs. Any details, configuration files, etc are most welcome :)
>
> Regards,
> Terje

Hi Terje,

I'm a little bit confused but I think the problem here is the new server not the Free/NX or Ubuntu OS.
The FreeNX server was just the first process which I've tested + installed, but now there are other processes (e.g. bind, citrix client) which seems to be the same problems (very slow) so I think there is a problem with the switch / networkcard / networkdriver / ipvs ...
So if I reboot the server, the first minutes everything is fine.
I will test with another server with other kernel and maybe other disti, other networkcard etc. and give you report.

--
Super-Acktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden und spiele: http://flat.games.gmx.de