[FreeNX-kNX] Wiki, Docs and Homepage

Stephen Shirley diamond at google.com
Fri May 23 13:17:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 14:49, Fabian Franz <FabianFranz at gmx.de> wrote:
> Or you have better ideas? Please tell me!

I'm wondering whether code.google.com is worth considering. It's not
exactly what you were describing, but it might be close enough.
(Disclaimer: I work for Google). It provides a wiki, svn repo, issue
tracking, mailing lists etc.

You mention maybe moving to git for source control, if you're just
looking for distributed source control management, I've found svk to
be a really nice way of achieving that. You have the benefits of an
svn master repository (low barrier to entry, widespread support etc)
combined with the ability to do offline development, local branching,
etc.

Steve
--
Google Ireland Ltd. : Registered in Ireland with company number 368047.
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.